1 . Linda you have been allowed to join the team.
A.and B. as well as C. together with D.like
2. Not only I but also Jane and Mary _____tired of having one examination after another.
A. is B.are C.am D.be
3.I can not see any improvement your writing.
A.in B. about C. for D.from
4. Whether you learn or not is entirely you.
A. up to B. as to C.about to D. due to
5. The war hero received many medals bravery.
A.in B.for C.of D.on
6 . What else did you do yesterday repairing your bike ?
A.except for B.except C . besides D.besides
7. Have you got time for a glance___this report?
A.off B.round C.or D.at
8. It is useful to be able to predict the extent ____which a price change will affect supply and demand
A.from B. with C. to D.for
9. Finding a job in such a big company has always been his wildest dreams.
A.under B.over C . above D . beyond
10.Every man in his country has the right to live where he wants to the color of his skin.
A. with the exception of B. in the light of C. by virtue of D. regardless of
11. He will agree to do what you require him.
A.of B.from C.to D. for
12. By 1929, Mickey Mouse was as popular children as Coca-Cola.
A.for B. in C.to D.with
13.Make more effort, you’ll succeed.
A.and B.but C.then D.or
14.-Would you like to come to dinner with me tonight?
- I'd like to , I'm too busy .
A.and B.so C.as D.but
15.A calculating machine has the advantage of speed and .
A. having accuracy B. accuracy C.being accurate D. accurate