1. Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
Could you tell me how you will pay for it?
Could you tell me what your payment terms are?
on easy terms 以分期付款的方式，以优厚的条件
2. This is the normal terms of payment in international business.
People usually use this kind of payment in international trade.
This payment is often seen in international business.
be normal to 垂直于，成直角；
off normal 越界的，不正常
3. We will pay in installments.
We will pay on easy terms.
We can buy it on an installment basis.
4. They demand prompt payment.
They demand to pay immediately.
They require that we should pay at once.
be prompt to obey commands 立即服从命令；
prompt sb.'s thought 激起某人的思想；
prompt sale 期货交易
5. We'll not pay until we see the shipping documents for the goods.
We prepare to pay when goods are received.
You can receive the payment as soon as you deliver the goods.
The more you pay, the more you will gain.
6. Would you rather accept D/P payment terms or L/C payment terms?
Which would you prefer, D/P payment or L/C payment?
There are two kinds of payment: D/P payment and L/C payment. Which would you choose?
D/P是“document against payment”的缩写，意思是“付款交单”；
L/C是“letter of credit”的缩写，意思是“信用证”。
7. We expect payment in advance on first order.
Since this is our first cooperation, we hope that you can pay in advance.
Prepayment is a necessity for first order.
8. I heard you accept various kinds of payment.
I heard that different kinds of payment are acceptable to you.
I heard that in your company, different kinds of payment are available.
Every ass likes to hear himself bray.
9. It's convenient to make payment in USdollars.
US dollar is very convenient to pay for the goods.
The best choice to pay for the goods is to use USdollar.
10. We don't think you'll refuse to pay.
We don't believe that you will reject the pay.
We little believed that you will refuse the payment.
pay for articles 付货款；
pay homage 向……致敬；
pay up debt 付清欠款
11. We will try our best to accomodate you on payment terms.
We will do all we can to use the payment terms which you require.
We will try our best to meet your request on payment term.
accommodate oneself to 使自己适应于；
accommodate sb. with 向某人提供
12. We can't accept payment on deferred terms.
Deferred payment is not acceptable.
We don't allow postponement of payment.
deferred payment 延期付款；
deferrd income 延缓收益
13. We would also accept a certified check as well as a direct bank remittance.
Either certified check or direct bank remittance is all right.
We accept payment by certified check or direct bank remittance.
powerful check to sth. 对……有力的控制；
under proper checks and restraints 在适当的控制之下；
suffer a check 受挫
14. Payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.
We approve of refusal of payment if anything goes wrong with the documents.
Under the circumstance that the documents go wrong, we will allow the buyers refuse to pay.
Losers are always in the wrong.
15. It would help me greatly if you would accept D/P.
It would be greatly helpful if you would accept D/P.
It would benefit greatly if in case that you accept D/P.
accept sb.'s good will 接受某人的好意；
accept sb.'s hand in marriage 答应与某人结婚；
accept sb.'s reasons 相信某人的理由
16. Payment is to be made before the end of this week.
You have to pay before the end of this week.
The deadline of the payment is this weekend.
this day week 一星期后的今天；
week after week 一个星期接另一个星期，一连数周；
week in week out 每个星期都，毫无例外；
every other week 每隔一周
17. We may have some difficulties making payment in pound sterling.
It may be difficult to pay by pound sterling.
We have trouble to choose pound sterling as the means of payment.
make a difficulty 刁难，找麻烦；
iron out difficulties 除去障碍，使事情圆满