大学英语六级听力常考考点:祝愿的话、对别人意见的态度以及对别人意见的态度
常考考点:祝愿的话
人们在节日、道别以及朋友、家人外出时,通常会说一些表示祝愿的话。此类场合常有新年祝贺、结婚生子、乔迁发财、得奖出国、考试结束、升学成功等等。如:
Every success in your study! Here's to a happy marriage.(祝你工作顺利,婚姻美满。)
Wish you success! May you success!(祝你成功!)
Please convey my best wishes to Bill.(请向比尔传达我最好的祝愿。)
The best of luck! Best wishes! Best regards!(好运!祝福!)
I drink to your promotion.(我为你的提升干杯!)
Allow me to offer my heartiest wishes.(请允许我向你表示衷心的问候。)
I'd like to be the first to congratulate you.(我想第一个向你表示祝贺。)
Enjoy your vacation!(假日愉快!)
请看下面对话:
A: Lily and I are going to be married tomorrow.
B: Woo, really? Congratulations! But...
A: What's that?
B: I was wondering that you would marry Cathie.
常考考点:对别人意见的态度
在日常生活中,当我们和朋友或同事一起做事的时候,通常会询问一下别人的见解、想法。对别人意见所抱的态度在听力中通常会成为出题人设题的要点。其中,说话人的语气与音调是判断其意见与态度的落脚点。这里给大家提供一些英语中常用的句子以供大家参考:
Yes, I quite agree with you about that.(对,关于此问题,我与你意见相同。)
You are quite right here. I have no objection.(这次你非常正确,我没别的意见。)
I'm with you there. That's a fine idea. (我支持你,这个主意不错。)
There is no doubt about it. I think this one will do.(没什么可怀疑的,我认为就这样。)
I rather doubt that.(我非常怀疑。)
I beg differ with you.(请允许我表示异议。)
I don't quite agree with you. I'm against it. (我不十分同意你的意见,我反对。)
Many people have different ideas. (许多人有不同的想法。)
That's where I disagree with you.(这就是我不同意你的地方。)
My own view exactly.(这正好是我的观点。)
I don't think it's very practical.(我不认为这很实际。)
请分析下面的对话:
Dialogue 1
W:I weigh 180 pounds now. I need some new clothes.
M: Maybe you should go on a diet.
W: readly?...
Dialogue 2
W: I'm here for my 12 o'clock appointment with Prof. Li.
M: Why don't you have a seat for a moment?
W: Oh, yes. Thank you.
常考考点:责备与抱怨
西方人说话直率在此类对话中更为明显。对于别人的打扰,自己受到不公平待遇会说出来,而不是不留面子。这里有分寸问题,通过说话人的口气与语调可判断其情绪与态度。英语中责备与抱怨的话通常有:
What on earth is the matter here?(到底发生了什么事?)
I'm afraid I have a complaint to make about the service.(我对你们的服务有意见。)
You ought to be ashamed of what you've done on me.(你应为你对我所做的事感到羞愧。)
Why on earth did you say such a silly thing to me?(你对我说这种蠢话究竟是什么意思?)
You've no right to help yourself.(你无权自己动手!)
I'm not a bit satisfied with such a result.(我对这样的结果一点也不满意!)
You ought to be careful enough next time.(你下次再不能这样粗心了。)
I got very annoyed about it.(我对此烦透了。)
Can't you be serious for once?(你就不能严肃一次?)
Don't interfere in my business, please.(请别干涉我的私事。)
It's no nice of you to behave like that.(你那样做太不像话。)
一般对责备与抱怨,人们通常的反应是表示抱歉与愿意接受。
请分析下面的对话:
A: You don't have to play the radio so loud, do you?
B: Oh,I'm really sorry about it
Q: What happened to the second man?