1. There's a man at the reception desk who seems very angry and I think he means trouble.
A. making B. to make C. to have made D. having made
2.Your hair wants . You’d better have it done tomorrow.
A.cut B. to cut C.cutting D.being cut
3. The man in the corner confessed to a lie to the manager of the company.
A . have told B . be told C . being told D . having told
4 . When I caught him __________ , I stopped buying things there and started dealing with another shop .
A.cheating B.cheat C.to cheat D. to be cheating
5. I'd rather read than watch television; the programs seem all the time.
A. to get worse B. to be getting worse C . to have got worse D.getting worse
6. After the Arab states won independence, great emphasis was laid on expanding education, with girls as well as boys
to go to school .
A. to be encouraged B. been encouraged C.being encouraged D. be encouraged
7.The garden requires
A.watering B. being watered C. to water D.having watered
8.I remember to their party, but I the invitation in the office.
A. to be invited; have forgot B.to invite;forget C.being invited;have left D. inviting; am leaving
9. from space, our earth, with water covering 70% of its surface, appears as a "blue planet"
A.Seeing B. To be seen C.Seen D.Having seen
10. All the afternoon he worked in his study with the door
A. to lock B.locking C.locked D.lock