1. Our insurance coverage is quite comprehensive.
We have comprehensive insurance coverage.
We have many kinds of insurance coverage.
insurance coverage 承保范围
2. Can you explain the features of your insurance plan to me?
Can you tell me the characteristic of your insurance?
Could you introduce your insurance to me?
provide insurance against 提供防止……的措施
3. The insurance can save you from bankruptcy.
You can avoid bankruptcy with this insurance.
If you accept the insurance, you will avoid the bankruptcy.
go bankruptcy 破产；
bankruptcy of/in 完全缺乏，完全丧失
4. I don't think that the W.P.A insurance covers more risks than the F.P.A.
I don't think that you will be riskless if you accept the W.P.A insurance rather than the F.P.A.
In my opinion, the W.P.A insurance is not better than F.P.A.
F.P.A是Free from Particular Average的缩写，是平安保险；
W.P.A是Water Particular Average的缩写，是水渍险。
5. Would you tell me the difference so that Ican make a choice?
In order to choose the right thing, please tell thedistinctions among them.
I would like to know the difference so that I canmake a choice.
a great choice of 大量供选择的物品等；
at one's own choice 随意挑选，自由选择；
choice of the end covers choice of the means. 只问目的，不问手段
6. Do you mean the life insurance is against accidents?
Is the life insurance against accident?
Can I avoid accidents if I accept the life insurance?
Life is not all beer and skittles.
7. Generally speaking, aviation insurance is much cheaper than marine insurance.
On the average, marine insurance is more expensive than aviation insurance.
As a general rule, aviation insurance is cheaper compared with marine insurance.
cheap money 贬了值的钱，利息低的借款；
cheap entertainment 低级的娱乐；
cheap emotion 虚伪的感情；
cheap flattery 假意奉承
8. Let me explain why you need fire insurance.
It can be explained why you need fire insurance.
Let me amplify the reason that you need fire insurance.
Fire is a good servant but a bad master.
9. May I ask a few questions about insurance?
Could you tell me something about insurance?
I'd like to have a good knowledge about insurance.
Ask and you shall receive.
10. What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?
Which insurance can you give for my products?
What kind of insurance can I get for my consignment?
on consignment 以托销方式，寄卖
11. How do we go about getting insurance?
How can we get insurance?
How can we begin to buy insurance?
be about to do sth. 准备，将要，正打算；
That is about it. 差不多。
12. Your insurance is $300 a year.
You have to pay $300 for the insurance a year.
The insurance costs $300 per year.
13. We should consider accident risk above all else.
The first thing we should consider is accident risk.
Accident risk is the most important thing we should consider.
Love is an endless mystery, for it has nothing else to explain it.
14. It's better for you to see the leaflet, and then make a decision.
You should see the leaflet first and then make your decision.
Before making a choice, you need see the leaflet.
leave sth. to the decision of sb. 由……来决定；
come to/arrive at/reach a decision 做出决定
15. In this situation, the insurance company would no doubt have entertained your case.
Under this circumstance, the insurance company would undoubtedly pay for the damage.
In that case, you can get your compensation from the insurance company.
hang in doubt 悬而未决，还不能确定；
doubt as to 对……的疑问
16. This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.
You can get information on cargo insurance from this information office.
The information office supplies information on cargo insurance to clients.
17. I regret to inform you that the Insurance Company have decline to compensate you for the loss.
I feel sorry to tell you that the insurance company have refused your request of the damage for your loss.
Your compensation for the loss has been turned down by the insurance company.
go into a decline 失去力量、影响等；
on the decline 在消减，在衰退；
decline in prices 物价的下跌；
a sharp decline 暴跌，大幅下跌