1. We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legal proceeding.
We should negotiate the dispute instead of resorting to legal proceeding.
We should not resort to legal proceeding but take the way to negotiate the dispute.
settle a dispute with sb. 同某人解决争端；
settle disputes between 调解……之间的争端；
dispute with sb. about 与某人争论某事
2. We prefer to resolve disputes by amicable, nonbonding conciliation between two parties.
We would rather settle the disputes between two parties with an amicable and nonbonding conciliation.
We two parties settle the disputes in a friendly way with mutually understanding.
make a resolve to do sth. 决心做某事
3. If any dispute should arise over the inspection, we may submit it for arbitration.
Any dispute caused by the inspection can resort to arbitration.
We may submit the dispute which arises over the inspection for arbitration.
arise from/out of 由……引起，由……而产生，从……中产生
4. If you are not prepared to compensate our loss, we suggest that case be submitted for arbitration.
We suggest submitting for arbitration if you don't pay for our loss.
We suggest that the case be submitted for arbitration in the event that you decide not compensates our loss.
5. The dispute shall be submitted for arbitration by a mutually nominated arbitrator.
The mutually nominated arbitrator should submit the dispute for arbitration.
The mutually nominated arbitrator should arbitrate the dispute.
nominate sb. as... 任命某人为……
nominate sb. for... 提名某人为……的候选人；
nominate sb. to 任命某人为……的成员
6. We may discuss to agree upon a temporary arbitral body when needed.
We will make a discussion about a temporary arbitral body when it is needed.
We will discuss to found a temporary arbitral body when needed.
body clock 生物钟；
body language 身体语言
7. Since this dispute is not negotiable, it is necessary to resort to arbitration.
It is necessary to resort to arbitration if this dispute cannot be settled by negotiation.
The dispute which cannot be negotiated will resort to arbitration.
Don't wait for a rainy day to fix the roof.
8. We are now applying formally to the arbitration commission for arbitration of this dispute.
We are applying for a formal arbitration to the arbitration commission.
We are about to apply to the arbitration commission to arbitrate the dispute.
acceptance commission 承兑手续费；
agricultural commission 农业委员会；
arbitration commission 仲裁委员会
9. It's better to submit the case for arbitrationto a temporary arbitration court.
It's better that the case should be arbitrated by atemporary arbitration court.
You'd better submit the case to be arbitrated by thetemporary court.
be out of court 被驳回，不值得注意，没有理由；
bring into court 诉诸法律，起诉
10. We should include an arbitration clause in the contract.
We should add a clause in the contract.
A clause should be written in the contract.
add a clause in a contract 在契约中加进一项条款；
waive a clause 放弃一项条款
11. We tend to settle the disputes by arbitration.
We prefer to solve the disputes by arbitration.
We tend to think that the disputes shall refer to arbitration.
refer to arbitration 交付公断；
arbitration in law 根据规则按法律进行仲裁
12. What is the charge of arbitration in China?
How much should we pay if we have an arbitration in China?
What is the price of arbitration in China?
on a charge of 以……罪名；
reverse the charges 由接电话一方付费；
charge sb. for sth. 要价；
charge sth. up to sb. 将某人的欠款记在账上；
charge oneself with sth. 使自己承担责任或任务
13. What is the best place for building an arbitration court?
Which place is best for building an arbitration court?
What is the most appropriate place for an arbitration court?
Lightning never strikes in the same place twice.
14. Arbitration is not my first choice to solve the problems.
When I run into a problem, I won't think of arbitration first.
My primary settlement of a dispute is not arbitration.
be spoilt for choice 因供选择的事物多而无从下手；
of one's choice 某人所选定的；
out of choice 愿意地
15. I heard that submitting an arbitration is troublesome.
Someone told me that it was not easy to submit an arbitration.
I was told that submitting an arbitration was a troublesome matter.
won't hear of 不许，不予考虑，不赞同；
hear through 听完；
hear the last of sb. 最后一次听到某人；
hear a pin drop 听得见最细小的声音；
hear sb. out 把某人要讲的话听完
16. Can you tell me the procedures of an arbitration?
Could you please tell me something about the procedures of an arbitration?
Can you inform me of the procedures of an arbitration?