1. We have substantial evidence for lodging aclaim.
There are sound evidences for us to make a claim.
It is proved evidently that we can register a claim.
in evidence 显而易见的，清楚的，明显的；
on the evidence of sth. 用某事物作为证据
2. What exactly is the problem with the latestlot?
What happened to the latest commodity?
What's matter with the latest commodity?
3. We hope you will effect a full settlement of our claim.
I hope you will accept our claim.
I hope that you can settle the problem about the claim.
have a claim on 有对……要求权；
set up a claim to sth. 声明对……的权利；提出对……的要求
4. The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.
The quality of the fertilizer is worse than that described in the contract.
The quality of the fertilizer doesn't match the quality stipulated in the contract.
be inferior to 在……之下，次于，不如；
be sb.'s inferior in 在……方面不及某人；
inferior by comparison 相形见绌
5. if so, we agree to settle your claims.
If it is true, we are in favor of your claim.
If things turn out like that, we approve to settle the claims.
settle down! 安静！
6. We face with the problem that part of the consignment is unacceptable.
The problem we face is that some consignments are rejected.
The problem is that some of the consignment is not acceptable.
The face is the index of the mind.
7. We are lodging a claim for inferior quality.
We claim for that we are sent the bad quality goods.
We request a claim for poor-quality commodity.
8. Therefore I regret very much that we can't bear you to file a claim on us.
So I am sorry that we are not in a position to accept your claim.
So I am sorry for our inability to accept your claim.
bear in with 驶向，驶近；
bear in 生于；
bear against 否决
9. I don't think the responsibility should restwith us.
I believe that we don't take the responsibility.
I believe that we are not responsible for that.
rest one's hope on (upon) sb. 把希望寄托在某人身上；
rest with 取决于
10. You will have to compensate us for the loss.
You must pay for what we lost.
You must compensate what we lost caused by your mistake.
No great loss without some small gain.
11. We cannot entertain your claim.
We cannot consider your claim as requested.
Your claim cannot be accepted.
Don't claim to know what you don't know.
12. I am here to make a claim of the latest shipment.
The purpose I come here is to make a claim of the latest shipment.
I intend to lodge a claim of the latest shipment here.
jump a claim 强占采矿权；
claim sth. back 要回某物，索回；
lay claim to sth. 声称对某事有权利；
stake one's claim to sth. 划归为己有，声称与某事有特殊关联
13. Are we entitled to lodge claim?
Do we have the right to make a claim?
Are we eligible to claim?
entitle sb. to sth. 给予某人获得某事或做某事的权利，使某人有资格获得某事
14. We are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.
We are not content with the state of the goods.
The state of the goods doesn't let us feel satisfied.
15. It appears that the damage was caused during the transshipment.
It looks that the transshipment caused the damage.
It seems that the damage was resulted from the transshipment.
What is the damage? 多少钱？
be damaging to sth. 对某事物是有害的
16. If your claim is reasonable, we'll certainly settle it according to the contract.
We will settle the reasonable claim according to the contract.
Based on the contract, we are obliged to settle the claim if it is reasonable.
it stands to reason 合乎道理；
listen to reason 服从道理；
with reason 有理由，合乎情理；
one's reason 自己的理智；
beyond all reason 不合道理的，无法接受的；
bring sb. to reason 使某人停止愚蠢的举动
17. The claim problem is still under negotiation.
We are still negotiation the claim.
We are still talking about the problem of the claim.
under age 未成年；
under consideration 正在考虑；
land under the plow 耕地；
under such condition 在这种条件之下；
under a false name 使用假名
18. I'm familiar with the claim in international trade.
I know the details of the claim in international trade.
I know the claim in international trade very well.
trade in 以旧换新、买卖，以物易物；
do the roaring trade 畅销，生意兴隆；
a jack of all trades 博而不精的人